13. Turning Dreams into Action with Diana Keller
Diana is an entrepreneur, author, public speaker, and 1:1 life coach that focuses on moving past limiting beliefs and helping you take action in your life. Diana’s debut book, Stop Talking About the Weather, launched in September of 2022 and is a compilation of 100 different questions, conversation starters, and quotes to help you move past surface level conversations and into meaningful relationships! Diana is the founder of the Fierce Ladies Collective which is open to women in the Midwest who are searching for community, accountability, and friendship! As a public speaker she has planned and spoken at over 20 events within her first year of business! She is passionate about friendship, taking action, and community!
In this episode, Diana gives us some tips on how to move past limiting beliefs and follow your dreams.
Here are the takeaways:
- Learn to love yourself and keep moving forward even through your failures
- Don’t let the fear that you will not be good at something new stop you from trying anyways
- Make sure to periodically reflect on the things you have accomplished. This will give you encouragement that you have done hard things and can continue to accomplish whatever you put your mind to
- If you have a fear of what others think of you, just know that you won’t ever get rid of that fear, but you have to work through it anyways. It will always be a work in progress.
Connect with Diana:
Connect with Karley Welty
Email: [email protected]