20. How to Use SEO to Attract Dream Clients While Building a Sustainable Business with Kelly Kumler
Today I have Kelly on the podcast. At the time of recording this episode, she was a boy mom of 2 with a 3rd on the way. Some time has passed since we recorded and she has since had her 3rd baby. Congrats Kelly, I hope you and baby are doing amazing! She is a former teacher turned business owner of Kelly Ryann Co, a boutique brand and website design agency. She specialized in creating perfect brands and breathtaking websites pairing that all with game changing SEO strategies.
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss the next episode!
Kelly was a blast having a conversation with. She’s one of those people I could be besties with in real life. She was so genuine and funny. Hope you enjoyed the conversation as much as I did. Here are the takeaways.
- Even though there were self-doubts and website design was so different than teaching, with no prior experience Kelly decided to start small and gain skills and confidence in something completely new. That is such an encouragement that if you feel like if your life isn’t where you want it to be you can always pivot and long as you have the grit and determination to figure it out along the way.
- SEO is an important part of a website and a business’ online marketing, but having clarity before the SEO is even more important
- Time tracking can be a great way to keep track of your day and where your time was spent. Even if it’s not all on work, its good to regularly evaluate where your time is going. Its also great to see where your time has previously been spent so you can be more accurate in your planning which leads me to takeaway 4.
- Kelly mentions how she has been more intentional in setting aside time for planning. I can attest from personal experience how this has really helped me in my business. I try to set aside at least 5 minutes at the beginning and end of each day to plan for the day and see what is coming in the next few days. Above that, Kelly mentions financial planning which is more long term. Basically, the takeaway here is that if you are an entrepreneur and own your own business, it is super helpful to intentionally set aside time for short term and long term planning.
Thank you so much for listening in to this episode, I hope you were encouraged to take the path of resistance, whatever that looks like for you. Even though it might be scary, it is worth it in the end to know you lived a life of intentionally and reaped beautiful rewards. If you liked this episode, please share it on Instagram and tag me at kwaccountingservices. See ya next time.
Connect with Kelly
Connect with the host Karley Welty
Email: [email protected]